A Bachelor of Commerce, is an undergraduate degree in commerce. The degree is designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time building competence in a particular area. The curriculum thus focuses both on academic subjects, such as Statistics, Economics as well as practical subjects, such as Accountancy, Law, Management, Marketing, Finance etc.
Three-Year Full Time Programme
1.The Bachelor degree in Commerce of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith shall be conferred on 10+2 students who have completed prescribed course of study for not less than three years spread over three academic years and have passed the examination as prescribed under the relevant ordinances.
2.The method of teaching adopted shall be combination of lectures and seminars by the faculty and guest speakers, case discussions, students presentation, use of audio-visual devices, computers etc
- After completing full time regular three years Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com.) program, students would gain a thorough knowledge in the fundamentals of Commerce and Finance.
- The commerce curriculum offers a number of specializations and practical exposures which would equip the student to face the modern-day challenges in commerce and business.
- This programme shall demonstrate progressive affective domain development of values, the role of commerce in society and business.
- Under this programme learners will gain thorough systematic and subject skills within various disciplines of commerce, business, accounting, economics, finance, auditing and marketing.
- Through this programme students will acquire the skills like effective communication, decision making, problem solving in day to day business affairs.
- This programme facilitates learners to peruse higher education and advance research in the field of commerce and finance.
We offer B.Com course under B.Com. Program.
1. Those who have passed 10+2 (intermediate) before 2018 are not eligible for admission in any undergraduate course in the session 2020-21.
2. Only candidates who have passed/appeared 10+2 or equivalent examination with Commerce/Arts with Economics/Science with Maths are eligible for admission in B.Com.