BCA is catering to the need of students aspiring to excel in the field of Information Technology. This program is extended to six semesters each with the duration of six months. In this program, a student gets diversified knowledge on IT Management, Financial Accounting, Operational research, e-commerce e.t.c. In the six semesters each student is required to undertake a ‘project’ and work for a period of 4-6 weeks and submit a report after the completion of the project. This provides an opportunity to the student to tackle real- life problems.
- Ability to understand and work upon the database management system, Data warehousing and data mining.
- Ability to understand the architecture of computer and work on application software.
- Ability to understand the basic concept of business transactions, financial accounting and management.
- Gain an understanding on the importance of security, privacy, and ethical issues as they relate to E-Commerce.
- Use of statistical tools and technique to analyze and interpret on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to application software, web design and networking for efficient design of computer based system.
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex engineering problems and decision making problems.
We offer B.C.A course under B.C.A Program.
BCA Course is open to all the candidates who have passed/appeared 10+2 or Intermediate with mathematics as subject from any recognized board.
I have read above eligibility conditions for admission in B.C.A. course. I am eligible for this course. If anytime during the admission process I fail to prove/produce required documents according to above eligibility criteria my candidature for the course will be cancelled automatically.