Grievance Redressal Committee
The objectives of the grievance and redressal Committee are to develop an organisational framework to resolve Grievances of the students and other stake holders. It is further to provide the students access to immediate, hassle free recourse to have their grievance redressed.
Objectives of Grievance Redressal Cell
- To encourage students to express their grievances freely without any fear.
- To uphold the dignity of college by promoting cordial student-student relationship and Student-Teacher relationship.
- The teaching as well as Non-teaching members need to behave responsibly and be courteous with the students.
- A suggestion box is placed for the same in the college campus so that the students can freely drop in their grievances in writing or through email.
- Advising staff members to be affectionate towards the students and refrain themselves from any personal comment based on caste, creed or religion.
Select Academic Year