Research Promotion Committee
The research committee of Sunbeam College for women has formed to achieve the following objectives:
- The committee will help faculties in order to gain grants for the research projects from the government and non-government agencies in order to enhance the research activity in concerned faculty and Department which will increase learning process.
- The committee will encourage faculties to gain maximum number of research projects from government and non-government agencies.
- Committee will advise authorities for creating an ecosystem for innovations which includes incubation centre and other initiatives for creation and transfer of knowledge.
- The committee will encourage faculties to organise Workshops/ seminars on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Industry-Academia Innovative practices.
- Committee will advise authorities for creating Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
- Committee will advise authorities for providing incentives to faculties who receive state,national and international recognition/ awards.
- Committee will monitor research publication/ books and chapters of teachers in the Journals notified on UGC website and in edited volumes/books published.
- Committee will advise authorities for providing financial support to attend conferences/workshops and towards membership fee of professional bodies to faculties.